Tuesday, November 22, 2011

the handmade community Holiday gift guide : week 3



yay it's holiday time!
and no better time for *sharing!*
welcome to the 3rd of 6 handmade community co-operative gift guides: where YOU show the world your gorgeous creations + handmade works of others that you LOVE!

each tuesday leading up to the HOLIDAYS, i'll be inviting folks to be part of the fun!

today there are 3 different categories you can add your goodies in!
let's see what we can make!

show us your best!
+ the works of others you admire.
:: check out the first 3 gift guides here ::
gift guide { one } :: holiday decor
gift guide { two } :: for baby
gift guide { three } :: jewelry lovers
gift guide { four } :: a beautiful home
gift guide { five } :: well-dressed : men
gift guide { six } ::  well-dressed : women


HOW TO PLAY

1. please add one item of your own, and one of another's, in as many of the categories as you'd like!

2. invite your friends! 

3. please share the 2011 handmade community Holiday gift guide button on your sites.


the rikrak studio

4. COME BACK every tuesday for more communal Holiday fun!



yay to handmaking and co-operative community building!
{& hope it's great publicity for you too, nicies! } 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


 holiday gift guide 7
{ calendars }



....................


 holiday gift guide 8
{ gifts under $20 }




....................

 holiday gift guide 9
{ customized gifts }



Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Yay, love your gift guides! Added a necklace of mine in the under $20 and a sweet calendar full of yummy treats that I've been eyeing as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thank you so much for adding my custom cushion to your Holiday gift guide!

    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just added a personalized necklace and a $15 book mark from my shop and a gadget case and a personalized doormat from some friend's shops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have a shop but wanted to play... I added the smooches handkerchief and everyday objects calendar... thanks for all the great finds {my wallet thanks you too *sarcasm*}

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fun! I added my Love Letters poster in Custom gifts, and a Polaroid pendant made with your own picture which was in my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely idea. I added a personalized quilted ornament from a friend's shop, and a little apron from mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great additions, cuties!
    i've just favourited a dozen new-to-me fabulous shops!
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok this is the first time I tried to do this and my thumbnail isn't showing up, plus I put my name rather than the gift's name! Ooops!

    When I work out how to remove the link I will try again!

    Thanks for this lovely, lovely idea (and all the amazing gift ideas too!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great gift guide! I just added #18 under custom gifts - a custom shrug for your party dress from Modest Ambition

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great gift guide! I just added a custom shrug for your party dress from Modest Ambition - #18

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for your comments, nicies!
it's a joy to read what everyone writes here.
thank you!